|Our aging-in-place demonstration center is under construction.|
- A leading-edge automation system allows homeowners to control security, lighting, temperature, music and more from easy-to-use, touch-control panels. These functions also can be controlled remotely with an iPhone or Android smartphone application.
- Environmental sensors shut off water if a leak is detected and notify homeowners of fire, window breakage and carbon monoxide.
- Motion sensors in driveway and over doors control lighting and report door positions to a control panel or smartphone, while high-definition, closed-circuit security cameras monitor activity inside and outside the home.
- A dumbwaiter lift system will help the homeowners move items safely and easily, helping prevent falls and injuries that can lead to loss of mobility and independence.
- Green features, including a car charging station, energy-efficient appliances, LED outdoor lighting, drain water heat recovery system and an energy-efficient on-demand hot water circulation system.
- Conveniences designed around limited mobility or dexterity include zero-egress entry, wide doorways, easy-access counters, pull-out shelves, no-step shower, levered faucets, and a multi-room, multi-source sound system. Post-construction additions will include other daily living and monitoring tools as needed.
|Call our team of Product Specialists! We're here to help!|