|Many men in the US have incontinence.|
Incontinence underwear for men has come a long way. It used to be you could only get white, unisex type incontinence underwear that came in limited size options. Now there are many that look so much more like real underwear - even one that looks just like boxer underwear. In addition, it is not just adult diapers that are available for men who need absorbency products. You can get boxers, briefs (adult diapers), guards (pads for men), boosters, pull-on underwear, adjustable underwear, and undergarments.
Besides working better because the absorbency is placed up front where a man needs it most, they also look much more like real underwear and provide a much more normal, dignified appearance. Discretion and normalcy are starting to take a higher priority, making it possible to find both form and function in the same product.
What does this mean for men? It means men who are active, or want to continue enjoying their social life can do so without the fear of embarrassment, leaking, odor, and other unfortunate side effects of having incontinence.
The following are some great options or disposable pull on underwear for men with incontinence:
- Depend Real Fit for Men - the most underwear like you can buy. These are terrific.
- Depend for Men
- Depend Adjustable pull on underwear - easy changing when you are on the go. Also good for caregivers because they are easier to change than regular pull on’s.
- Prevail pull on underwear for men
- Prevail pull on underwear for men - extra absorbency - these are the white unisex style.
- Prevail pull on underwear for men - super plus absorbency - these are the white unisex style, with more absorbency that the ‘extra’ absorbency above.
- Prevail Boxers for Men - these are fantastic and look just like boxers, but with the same protection as Prevail pull on underwear for men.
- Prevail Adjustable - super plus absorbency. These are white in color for men or women and are handy when you’re out and need to change without disrobing.
- TENA pull on underwear for men - Super Plus Absorbency
- TENA pull on underwear - unisex for men or women in various absorbencies and sizes.
- Attends pull on underwear in multiple sizes and absorbencies-These are white, unisex style.
- Tranquility premium overnight pull on underwear - one of the most absorbent brands available.
- Abena Abri Flex pull on underwear - one of the most absorbent brands available. When you want the most absorbency in pull on underwear. White, unisex design.
- Fit Right super protective pull on underwear by Medline- White unisex design.
- Medline classic and protection plus pull on underwear - white, unisex design
- Surecare pull on underwear - white in unisex design.
Because a lot of finding the “right” products is dependent on personal preference and fit, we also offer over 100 samples so that you can try before you buy. Samples can be purchased in sets of 4 for just $3.49. Call 800-985-1353 M-F 9-4 CST to talk to one of our all-female team of knowledgeable product specialists who know incontinence products inside and out, and want to help you.
|Call us. We're here to help.|
About The CareGiver Partnership. The CareGiver Partnership helps caregivers and their loved ones with answers to their caregiving questions, including information about home health care products and supplies, from our Wisconsin-based team of Product Specialists who are all current or former caregivers. The company’s Web site provides the largest online library of resources on subjects most important to caregivers — from arthritis to assisted living, and Parkinson’s to prostate cancer — as well as access to more than 3,000 home care products for incontinence, skin care, mobility, home safety and daily living aids. The CareGiver Partnership was founded in 2004 by Lynn Wilson of Neenah, Wisc. Visithttp://www.caregiverpartnership.com to learn more or call 1-800-985-1353.