|SoSecure is a swim brief designed for incontinence.|
We had a call from a woman who told us that she has a teenage special needs daughter with incontinence and she could not find something she could wear for swimming.
We understood her need to find something to make swimming possible for her teenager. We searched high and low and identified a swim diaper for older children, teens and adults. It is manufactured in Canada by a woman with a special needs child of her own. It’s called SoSecure. Whether for a special needs teen, or a grandparent who wants to enjoy the pool with his or her grandchildren, this is a great product option. SoSecure is a swim brief is designed for adults and teens dealing with bowel incontinence. While specifically designed for bowel containment, it will also contain some urine leakage, as it holds several cups of liquid. It is designed to be worn under a swimsuit, next to the skin.
Some of the great features this swimming product offers include:
- Works great as a cover up for disposable or cloth diapers
- Comfortable fit. SoSecure offers high tech stretch polyurethane fabric with soft fleece lining. Stretchy and comfortable
- Security in the pool: It has elastic waist and legs for added security and protection. This unique, adjustable front closure allows for a snug, secure fit.
- Washable: Machine wash in warm water and hang to dry.
- Can be worn with a regular suit, no special purchases needed.
In addition to incontinence products for swimming, we offer a great range of products to help with all of your incontinence needs, from gloves, wipes, and skin care, to briefs, pads, and guards. We know it is easy to get confused by the large variety of product, brands, styles, sizes and absorbencies available to purchase. We don’t want you to waste time and money on the wrong products. Here are some helpful resources to help you avoid this problem:
1. Explanation of product types: pull-ons, adjustable underwear, briefs, undergarments and more.
2. Incontinence Product Finder: Helping you to quickly and easily sort though nearly 500 choices.
3. Samples: Allows you to try before you buy, you can choose from more than 100 samples.
|Call us. We're here to help.|
About The CareGiver Partnership. The CareGiver Partnership helps caregivers and their loved ones with answers to their caregiving questions, including information about home health care products and supplies, from our Wisconsin-based team of Product Specialists who are all current or former caregivers. The company’s Web site provides the largest online library of resources on subjects most important to caregivers — from arthritis to assisted living, and Parkinson’s to prostate cancer — as well as access to more than 3,000 home care products for incontinence, skin care, mobility, home safety and daily living aids. The CareGiver Partnership was founded in 2004 by Lynn Wilson of Neenah, Wisc. Visithttp://www.caregiverpartnership.com to learn more or call 1-800-985-1353.