|The Bow-Tie-Guy, Chris MacLellan|
In terms of caregivers.... Chis is the real deal.
- In December of 2006 he had the opportunity to appear on the television program Spotlight on Seniors in Fort Lauderdale; hosted by Edith Lederberg we discussed the Noble A. McArtor Adult Day Care Center and caring for his friend, Father Orlando. Along with his good friend, Helen Ferrari, Chris says it was a truly a wonderful experience to share with the viewers.
- He is proud of his three regional Professional Bowlers Associations titles and his 13, 300 games.
- Proud to serve as President of the Gateway Men’s Chorus in St. Louis for two years where he had the opportunity to meet some wonderful people while being apart of a community that fosters change and awareness to LGBT issues and diversity.
- He has been an avid hockey fan of the St. Louis Blues since 1967!
- Chris wears bow-ties because several years ago when he weighed close to 300 lbs, his long ties always seemed to get in the way. So he switched to bow-ties which allowed him to realize that his long tie was not the problem! Having lost over 100 lbs, he continues to wear the bow-tie as a reminder of that time in my life when he was obese and unhappy. He also think bow-ties are more fashionable, too!