|Only Butterfly has a gentle adhesive |
that stays in place for comfortable protection.
- Muscle damage or weakness
- Nerve damage
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- It protects against leaks, and embarrassment, by being both absorbent, and having an odor shield.
- It is small, thin, and comfortable. The Butterfly Body Liner is not like a bulky diaper or pad, rather it is a thin liner in a butterfly shape that fits discreetly between the buttocks.
- It stays put. It has a gentle adhesive to help it stay in place during normal activity. It has stay fast wings to keep it secure and give you excellent protection, as well as hygienic removal.
- It is comfortable and discreet. Because it conforms to the contours of your body it is both comfortable and discreet. It is small enough to conveniently carry with you, and dispose of when not at home without the risk of embarrassment.
- This is a very cost effective option for ABL.
Butterfly’s small and unique design was conceptualized with the user in mind. It addresses all of the areas an individual with light ABL would want to consider, from comfort, to protection, to discretion, and is affordable. If you want to try these pads you have two options:
|Call us. We're here to help.|
About The CareGiver Partnership. The CareGiver Partnership helps caregivers and their loved ones with answers to their caregiving questions, including information about home health care products and supplies, from our Wisconsin-based team of Product Specialists who are all current or former caregivers. The company’s Web site provides the largest online library of resources on subjects most important to caregivers — from arthritis to assisted living, and Parkinson’s to prostate cancer — as well as access to more than 3,000 home care products for incontinence, skin care, mobility, home safety and daily living aids. The CareGiver Partnership was founded in 2004 by Lynn Wilson of Neenah, Wisc. Visithttp://www.caregiverpartnership.com to learn more or call 1-800-985-1353.