|The right tools make travel more enjoyable.|
- Support stockings use compression to improve circulation and relieve swelling in legs and feet, especially important after sitting for prolonged periods. When driving with someone who’s elderly or disabled, allowing time for frequent stops for walk breaks and stretching makes a trip more enjoyable for all.
- Elderly skin requires proper cleansing, moisturizing and protection from irritation. When managing incontinence, it’s especially important to use skin care products made for maximum comfort and odor control. Sunscreen is essential at every age.
- The CarCaddie by Stander mobility products lends a helping hand to seniors getting in and out of vehicles. The portable nylon handle with non-slip grip easily buckles onto a vehicle’s upper door frame.
- Incontinence products come in a multitude of styles and absorbencies to meet the needs of any traveler. From high-capacity briefs for long trips to premium products that look and feel like regular underwear, incontinence doesn’t have to ruin a trip.
- Individuals managing urinary or bowel incontinence at any age can swim with confidence. The SoSecure Swim Brief is a machine-washable garment designed to be worn under a swimsuit and comes in sizes to fit adults, teens and even older children.
|Call us. We're here to help.|