|A closer look at Oxytrol.|
- Available without prescription.
- Not a pill, so great for those who don’t like or can’t take pills.
- When taken properly, it is as effective as a prescription pill.
- Only helps with one kind of incontinence.
- Has a high cost of about $22-$28 for a 16 day supply.
- Has side effects: constipation, blurred vision, and dry mouth.
- Hard to open packaging.
Unfortunately it doesn’t work for everyone as this review, Wish it Had Worked by MJ Guidry illustrates:
- Sticky residue
- Redness on skin
- Doesn’t stay on for 4 days for everyone.
|Call us. We're here to help.|