|5 Ways Seni Differs from Other Incontinence Products|
To further our mission of offering something for everyone who needs help managing bladder or bowel incontinence, The CareGiver Partnership now carries a new, complete line of worldly products.
Seni™ premium products are a welcome addition to our already diverse selection, and we’re excited to offer them to our customers. Already sold in more than 50 countries, Seni will fill a niche in the United States, which is meeting the needs of those looking for performance they can trust.
The complete Seni lineup includes features that set it apart from many other incontinence brands:
1. Super-premium performance. Inside, a dual-layer absorbent core locks in moisture, distributes it for a drier feeling and helps prevent odors. Outside, cloth-like material keeps Seni quiet and discreet. The Seni brief’s three leakage protection features — side gathers, leg cuffs and a stretch elastic waistband — allow the wearer to confidently get on with life. Seni pads for women and guards for men feature side gathers, an anatomical shape and wide adhesive strip.
2. More sizes and absorbencies. More than 80 percent of leaks occur in the rear/buttocks area due to gaps caused by an ill fit. For an incontinence product to work well, it must fit precisely. That’s why Seni briefs come in a full range of four to six sizes in two absorbencies — more than even the leading brand — and are adjustable for a just-right fit.
3. Double wetness indicator. Timing is everything. Knowing when it’s time to dispose of a product saves the money and waste associated with changing too early, and the risk of compromised skin health when changed too late.
4. Safe for sensitive skin. Seni uses breathable materials that allow vapors to go through, helping to keep skin dry, comfortable and healthy. Seni products contain no natural rubber latex.
5. Imported from Torun, one of the oldest cities in Poland. Seni is manufactured by TZMO, which has been manufacturing personal care products in Poland since 1951.
In addition to briefs, pads and guards, we also carry Seni pull-on underwear, underpads for chairs and beds, and washable support pants that can be worn with day- and night-specific pads
Unlike big box stores, which usually offer only about three incontinence brands, The CareGiver Partnership shops the world to find the best products used by professionals and consumers. We currently offer more than 670 choices — easily selected using our unique and private online Incontinence Product Finder tool. We also have a team of expert Product Specialists available by telephone who can send product samples at a cost of $3.49 for shipping and handling.
Help support this ad free blog by answering several questions about caregiving here. It will take just two minutes.
|Call us. We're here to help.|