|Pull on underwear have come a long way.|
Pull on underwear have come a long way, evolving from white pull ons that were not gender specific to a range of gender specific options which look and fit much more like real underwear. Discretion and protection have both improved over time.
- Depend briefs for Men – This is a pull on style underwear that is the most underwear like product on the market, offering heavy absorbency, odor control, and plenty of discretion.
- Depend Silhouettes briefs for Women – This is a pull on style underwear designed specifically for women, and is the most underwear like product you will find, offering heavy absorbency, odor control, and plenty of discretion.
- Depend for Women - Pull on style underwear for women, come in 2 absorbency options.
- Depend for Men - Pull on style underwear for men, come in 2 absorbency options.
- Depend adjustable pull on underwear for men or women- They are easy to change, offer a snug, custom fit, and offer heavy absorbency.
- Prevail pull on underwear – This product comes in 2 absorbency options, extra absorbency and super plus absorbency.
- Prevail pull on underwear for women – Pull on designed specifically for women offering maximum absorbency.
- Prevail pull on underwear for men - Pull on designed specifically for men offering maximum absorbency.
- Prevail boxer style pull on underwear for men- This product offers medium absorbency, and great discretion with the look and feel of regular boxers.
- Prevail Per Fit pull on underwear- This is a value priced option that offers leakage protection, skin dryness, a more comfortable fit, and reduced heat build up for the wearer.
- Prevail adjustable pull on underwear – Offers super plus absorbency (for men or women). This style is easier to change if you are not home. Also easier for caregivers to change.
- TENA for Women - pull on style underwear
- TENA for Men - pull on style underwear
- TENA pull on underwear for men or women- a gender neutral option.
- Attends pull on style underwear for men or women- in extra, super plus or overnight absorbency
- Tranquility premium pull on underwear - one of the most absorbent you can buy.
- Abena Abri Flex premium pull on style underwear - one of the most absorbent on the market.
The average consumer wastes over $130 the first time they buy incontinence products. It is easy to get confused about products, brands, styles, and sizes, as well as absorbency. Once a package is opened, it can’t be returned, making mistakes costly. In order to avoid making this costly mistake, try samples before buying cases. Samples can be purchased in sets of 4 pads for just $3.49. Call 800-985-1353 M-F 9-4 CST to talk to one of our product specialists.
|Try our Sample Service to avoid wasting money.|
|Call us. We're here to help.|
About The CareGiver Partnership. The CareGiver Partnership helps caregivers and their loved ones with answers to their caregiving questions, including information about home health care products and supplies, from our Wisconsin-based team of Product Specialists who are all current or former caregivers. The company’s Web site provides the largest online library of resources on subjects most important to caregivers — from arthritis to assisted living, and Parkinson’s to prostate cancer — as well as access to more than 3,000 home care products for incontinence, skin care, mobility, home safety and daily living aids. The CareGiver Partnership was founded in 2004 by Lynn Wilson of Neenah, Wisc. Visithttp://www.caregiverpartnership.com to learn more or call 1-800-985-1353.