|Don't let incontinence steal your freedom to travel.|
3 reasons why Abri-Flex helped Jennifer feel more confident and dignified:
1. With more form fitting elastics than any other brand, Abri-Flex fits better -- in fact, they’re the closest thing to regular underwear you can buy.
2. Abri-Flex adult protective underwear is up to 4 times more absorbent than Depend helping you feel more confident.
3. A better fit equals better protection. Abri-Flex pull on underwear is available in 4 sizes - twice that of the leading brand. That’s important because if a product doesn't fit well, it will leak. Eighty percent of leaks occur at the rear buttocks. Better fit equals better protection and better protection equals more confidence for you.
Abena provide you with a super soft cotton like disposable underwear that is less bulky than most domestic brand products.
Other features that make Abena superior to ordinary pull on underwear:
- Full breathability leading to improved skin health
- Effective leakage control shields to minimize the risk of side leakage
- Improved sensitive skin dry touch layer seperates urine deep within the pad
- High tech superabsorbents locks in moisture, keeping skin dry and healthy
- Soft, comfortable and noiseless with a cottony feel
- Latex-free and non-chlorine bleached - excellent for sensitive skin
- More elastics for a flexible, and more comfortable fit
- Lower cost in use. Because Abena Abri-Flex premium adult pull on underwear work better than ordinary pull ons, you won’t need to change them as often -- or your sheets and linens. While they cost a little more, using fewer of them will save you money in the long run. The benefits are cost in use, improved skin health and the most important - building your confidence and maintaining dignity.
|Abena Abri-Flex has the highest absorbency of|
any other product on the market.
See the entire Abena line. Abena offers a full range from very light pads to extremely heavy briefs (adult diapers) and pad for men. All Abena products provide superior leakage protection, while being discreet and comfortable.
Traveling With Incontinence
Help support this ad free blog by answering several questions about caregiving here. It will take just two minutes.
|Call us. We're here to help.|