|Avoid costly mistakes. Order samples.|
One of the best ways to avoid costly mistakes is to order samples before investing in cases of absorbent products. We have samples available for $3.49 per item set of 4 pads. We have over 100 samples to choose from. Visit us online or call 800-985-1353 M-F 9-4 CST to order.
|Try our Sample Service to avoid wasting money on trial and error.|
There are a number of types of incontinence, each requiring their own unique products, from stress incontinence, where leaks occur when stress is put on the bladder such as jumping up and down, laughing, sneezing, etc to incontinence caused by anatomic abnormalities. Some of the common forms include: Urge incontinence, where the sufferer feels the need to urinate frequently due to the bladder never fully emptying. Overflow incontinence, where blockage causes the bladder to overflow. Functional incontinence, where an individual’s mobility or other conditions lead to the inability to reach the bathroom. And, Mixed incontinence, temporary incontinence, and bedwetting.
The absorbent products available to help manage bowel and bladder control are many, and come in every brand, size, and style you can imagine. In general, these are the available options:
- Boxers- The look and feel of regular boxer style underwear with the absorbency of a pull-on option.
- Pull-on – Pull up and down like traditional underwear, but provide stretch panels comfort, and tear away sides for easy removal, and of course, absorption.
- Adjustable underwear- Designed for both men and women, have tabs to reposition and adjust for fit. They also offer tear away sides for easy changing.
- Briefs/adult diapers- For men and women, with max protection for heavy to complete loss of bladder and bowel control. These offer tape tabs for removal by caregivers.
- Undergarments- These are designed for more than a light leak, but not a full void. They are held in place with an elastic strap, and fasten with buttons and straps.
- Booster pads and inserts- These are pads designed to offer extra protection to other incontinence products.
- Pads and Guards- These are designed for light bladder leakage, pad adheres to cloth underwear with an adhesive strip, and can be used with disposable underwear.
1. Explanation of product types: pull-ons, adjustable underwear, briefs, undergarments and more.
2. Incontinence Product Finder: Helping you to quickly and easily sort though nearly 500 choices.
3. Samples: Allows you to try before you buy, you can choose from more than 100 samples.
Learn more about incontinence, and the issues surrounding it.
Help support this ad free blog by answering several questions about caregiving here. It will take just two minutes.
|Call us. We're here to help.|
About The CareGiver Partnership. The CareGiver Partnership helps caregivers and their loved ones with answers to their caregiving questions, including information about home health care products and supplies, from our Wisconsin-based team of Product Specialists who are all current or former caregivers. The company’s Web site provides the largest online library of resources on subjects most important to caregivers — from arthritis to assisted living, and Parkinson’s to prostate cancer — as well as access to more than 3,000 home care products for incontinence, skin care, mobility, home safety and daily living aids. The CareGiver Partnership was founded in 2004 by Lynn Wilson of Neenah, Wisc. Visithttp://www.caregiverpartnership.com to learn more or call 1-800-985-1353.