|Top Rated Incontinence Products For Men.|
- Depend full protection with tabs.
- Abena - This is imported from Denmark and is extremely absorbent.
- Tranquility - Made in the U.S. and is very absorbent.
- TENA Super Brief - TENA is and #1 global brand, headquartered in Sweden. They make a full range of briefs
Boxers- The age old question—“Boxers or briefs?” even applies to incontinence absorbent products. These are great for men who want the look and feel of regular boxer style underwear with as much absorbency as a pull-on option. The top rated option is Prevail Boxers.
Pull-on – Pull up and down like traditional underwear, but provide the protection of an absorbent product. While they were once only offered in a unisex style, now you can get them in gender specific options. Most offer a cloth-like stretch panels for superior comfort, and tear away sides for easy removal.
- Attends Overnight protection.
- Depend Real Fit for Men
Adjustable underwear- These have tabs to reposition and adjust for fit, and tear away sides. These are a great option for Caregivers as they make changing easy.
- Depend Adjustable underwear
- Prevail Adjustable underwear Super Plus
Undergarments- These are designed for more than a light leak, but not a full void. They are held in place with an elastic strap, and fasten with buttons and straps.
- Attends belted undergarments
- Maxicare Belted undergarments
- Medline button belt undergarment
- Prevail premium belted shields
- TENA belted undergarments
Guards- These are designed for light bladder leakage, they have an adhesive strip to allow them to adhere to cloth underwear or be used as a booster for another absorbent product.
- Depend Guards for Men
- Depend Shields - light absorbency
- Prevail Male Guards
- TENA for Men
- Attends Guards for Men - very light absorbency needs
- Abena Guards for Men - 8 ½” x 12” - heavier absorbency
Visit or call 800-985-1353 M-F 9-4 CST to talk to one of our product specialists or order samples.
|Try our Sample Service to avoid wasting money on trial and error.|
|Call us. We're here to help.|
Help support this ad free blog by answering several questions about caregiving here. It will take just two minutes.
About The CareGiver Partnership. The CareGiver Partnership helps caregivers and their loved ones with answers to their caregiving questions, including information about home health care products and supplies, from our Wisconsin-based team of Product Specialists who are all current or former caregivers. The company’s Web site provides the largest online library of resources on subjects most important to caregivers — from arthritis to assisted living, and Parkinson’s to prostate cancer — as well as access to more than 3,000 home care products for incontinence, skin care, mobility, home safety and daily living aids. The CareGiver Partnership was founded in 2004 by Lynn Wilson of Neenah, Wisc. Visithttp://www.caregiverpartnership.com to learn more or call 1-800-985-1353.