|Try samples before buying cases.|
In order to avoid making this costly mistake, try samples before buying cases. A sample of a product allows you to determine if the fit, comfort, and protection are right for your needs, without shelling out a case’s worth of cost to do so.
Samples can be purchased in sets of 4 for just $3.49. Call 800-985-1353 M-F 9-4 CST.
|Try our Sample Service to avoid wasting money.|
There are a lot of incontinence products available these days, and a range of styles and brands. The typical absorbent products include:
1. Boxers- For the discretion of traditional boxers with as much absorbency as a pull-on option. Prevail offers an excellent option.
2. Pull-on – For a traditional underwear feel with added protection. Pull on options offer cloth-like stretch panels for superior comfort, and tear away sides for easy removal. Abena is the most absorbent.
3. Adjustable underwear- Designed for both men and women, have tabs to reposition and adjust for fit. They also offer tear away sides for easy changing. This is a great option for caregivers, as changing is far easier and discreet.
4. Briefs/adult diapers- The best option for those with heavy to complete loss of bladder and bowel control. These offer tape tabs for removal by caregivers, and excellent absorption, odor control, and more.
5. Undergarments- For those with moderate incontinence, more than light leakage, but not a full void.
6. Booster pads and inserts- These are pads designed to offer extra protection to other incontinence products. To be worn with absorbent underwear.
7. Pads and Guards- These are designed for light bladder leakage, pad adheres to cloth underwear with an adhesive strip, and can be used with disposable underwear. Poise Hourglass is a great option for women who are carrying a little extra weight.
Various styles come in a wide variety of brands and absorbency options. There are sizes ranging from smalls to bariatric. There are brands that offer great value, such as Prevail, or those with the highest absorbency, such as Abena, Tranquility, and Wellness. The Caregiver Partnership offers over 500 options to choose from, and the qualified staff to help make that choice simple. Here are some helpful resources to help you order samples, and select the best products for your needs.
1. Explanation of product types: pull-ons, adjustable underwear, briefs, undergarments and more.
2. Incontinence Product Finder: Helping you to quickly and easily sort though nearly 500 choices.
3. Samples: Allows you to try before you buy, you can choose from more than 100 samples.
Call us at 800-985-1353 with any questions and for expert advice. The Caregiver Partnership was recently named the “Zappos of Home Health Care Products” and was rated amongst the top 10 Caregiver resources. We are here to help.
|Call us. We're here to help.|
About The CareGiver Partnership. The CareGiver Partnership helps caregivers and their loved ones with answers to their caregiving questions, including information about home health care products and supplies, from our Wisconsin-based team of Product Specialists who are all current or former caregivers. The company’s Web site provides the largest online library of resources on subjects most important to caregivers — from arthritis to assisted living, and Parkinson’s to prostate cancer — as well as access to more than 3,000 home care products for incontinence, skin care, mobility, home safety and daily living aids. The CareGiver Partnership was founded in 2004 by Lynn Wilson of Neenah, Wisc. Visit http://www.caregiverpartnership.com to learn more or call 1-800-985-1353.