|Learn more about the Top Seven Adult Diapers.|
1. Depend full protection with tabs. The makers of Depend are slowly getting out of the ‘adult diaper’ product style and only offer 2 items now. However, the two they offer are still among the best options. They offer comfort, flexibility, ease of changing, and protection.
2. Abena – Abena is one of the most absorbent products on the market. If dealing with complete incontinence, this is a great product. Abena is imported from Denmark and is extremely absorbent.
3. Tranquility – These are made in the U.S. and are very absorbent. The Tranquility Heavy Protection Slimline Disposable Briefs are latex-free briefs have high levels of performance and absorbency. They are designed to ensure maximum dryness, control odors and bacteria, as well as urine neutralization. The briefs are made with soft material, making them very comfortable. Furthermore, they have tape tabs on the sides that can be fastened and refastened over and over again. They are available in a variety of sizes.
4. TENA Super Brief - TENA is and #1 global brand, headquartered in Sweden. They make a full range of briefs in various sizes and absorbencies.
5. Prevail-Prevail is the number one selling brand in North America based on their #1 position in institutions. Without question, Prevail offers more choices, sizes and absorbencies than any other brand.
6. Attends- Attends adult diapers were the first adult incontinence product more than 30 years ago. They are recommended by healthcare professionals. They are perfect for light to severe urinary incontinence and fecal incontinence for both ambulatory and sedentary users. And tone of the best things is that they offer a great value. Because they do not advertise, their pricing is about 20% less than Depend.
7. Wellness Brief- These offer a high level absorbency. They are the driest, most environmentally friendly adult diaper available. They can absorb up to 87 ounces. They are also a great value.
Choosing the right adult diaper is a matter of preference. Those buying incontinence products for the first time waste $130 on average in trial and error before they find what works for them. As every body is different, we recommend samples before investing in a case. We have samples available for $3.49 per item set of 4 pads. Call 800-985-1353 M-F 9-4 CST to talk to one of our product specialists. This is an all-female team who have each been a caregiver to a loved one. Since this is their only business, they know incontinence products inside and out, and want to help you.
|Try our Sample Service to avoid wasting money.|
|Call us. We're here to help.|
About The CareGiver Partnership. The CareGiver Partnership helps caregivers and their loved ones with answers to their caregiving questions, including information about home health care products and supplies, from our Wisconsin-based team of Product Specialists who are all current or former caregivers. The company’s Web site provides the largest online library of resources on subjects most important to caregivers — from arthritis to assisted living, and Parkinson’s to prostate cancer — as well as access to more than 3,000 home care products for incontinence, skin care, mobility, home safety and daily living aids. The CareGiver Partnership was founded in 2004 by Lynn Wilson of Neenah, Wisc. Visithttp://www.caregiverpartnership.com to learn more or call 1-800-985-1353.