|Incontinence following prostate surgery is a common medical condition.|
- Depend Real Fit
- Prevail boxers
Belted undergarments (open on the sides) are available from these brands:
- Attends belted undergarments
- Maxicare Belted undergarments
- Medline button belt undergarment
- Prevail premium belted shields
- TENA belted undergarments
Male guards (pads for men) are available from these brands:
- Depend Guards for Men
- Depend Shields - light absorbency
- Prevail Male Guards
- TENA for Men
- Attends Guards for Men - very light absorbency needs
- Abena Guards for Men - 8 ½” x 12” - heavier absorbency
Learn more about post-prostate surgery obstacles and some solutions.
|Try our Sample Service to avoid wasting money.|
- Explanation of product types: pull-ons, adjustable underwear, briefs, undergarments and more.
- Incontinence Product Finder: Helping you to quickly and easily sort though nearly 500 choices.
- Samples: Allows you to try before you buy, you can choose from more than 100 samples.
|Call us. We're here to help.|
Help support this ad free blog by answering several questions about caregiving here. It will take just two minutes.
About The CareGiver Partnership. The CareGiver Partnership helps caregivers and their loved ones with answers to their caregiving questions, including information about home health care products and supplies, from our Wisconsin-based team of Product Specialists who are all current or former caregivers. The company’s Web site provides the largest online library of resources on subjects most important to caregivers — from arthritis to assisted living, and Parkinson’s to prostate cancer — as well as access to more than 3,000 home care products for incontinence, skin care, mobility, home safety and daily living aids. The CareGiver Partnership was founded in 2004 by Lynn Wilson of Neenah, Wisc. Visithttp://www.caregiverpartnership.com to learn more or call 1-800-985-1353.