|The R.O.S. Therapy System |
puts the Parkinson's patient back in control.
Those with Parkinson’s face many obstacles that can make game playing difficult. Many games are simply not suited to the unique issues and disabilities those with the disease have.
Parkinson’s disease often includes the following symptoms:
- Impaired cognitive function
- Decreased motor skills
- Slowed movement
- Impaired posture and balance
- Loss of automatic movements: blinking, smiling, swinging arms, gestures when talking
- Speech changes
- Writing is more difficult and in some cases, not possible.
|The R.O.S. Therapy System|
Why is this such a great product for those with Parkinson’s? Because it can trigger personal interest, provide an option for enjoyable time with caregivers, relatives, and friends, can help relieve many of the problems that lead to depression, boredom, and isolation, by putting the individual in control, despite their physical difficulties.
The System helps with the following:
2. Stimulated Interest in the Environment
3. Tactile, Auditory and Visual Stimulation
4. Increased Avenues toward motivation
5. Individualization of client, patient, and resident use
6. Self-worth, Pride and Esteem
7. Decision Making Opportunities
8. Creative Expression
It is easy to use, easy to clean, and comes with a variety of activity options for individualized enjoyment. Learn more about the R.O.S. Therapy System.
Help support this ad free blog by answering several questions about caregiving here. It will take just two minutes.
|Call us. We're here to help.|