|One of a few product recommendations |
for active people with incontinence
While having incontinence is far more common that most believe, it does not mean that it doesn’t impact daily life. 40% of men and women find that their social and work life is negatively impacted by their incontinence, and that it is increasingly difficult to stay active. The following is a review at some of the best adult diapers for active people who have incontinence.
It is important to note that there are a lot of options for incontinence, and the best depend on how severe the incontinence is. Both the pull-on and adjustable style incontinence products are designed for on-the-go use. Most people with stress incontinence find that they need extra protection when active. The pull on or adjustable style are best if they come with prefastened straps, and tear away sides, making them easy to change, and easy to get the perfect fit. The adjustable style are great if you want to be able to change in a bathroom stall without having to completely undress. Here are a few specific product recommendations for adult diapers for those active individuals with incontinence.
- Depend Real Fit for Men - the most underwear like you can buy. These are terrific. They look and feel like underwear, but offer the absorption needed to keep you dry while active.
- Depend Adjustable pull on underwear - Easy changing when you are on the go, making them a more discrete option for the active individual.
- Prevail Boxers for Men – This is a relatively new product getting rave reviews, they look just like boxers, but with the same protection as Prevail pull on underwear for men. Perfect for the man who is changing in a gym locker room, and doesn’t want others aware of their incontinence.
- Prevail Adjustable - super plus absorbency. These are white in color for men or women and are handy when you’re out and need to change without disrobing.
- Abena Abri Flex pull on underwear - one of the most absorbent brands available. When you want the most absorbency in pull on underwear. White, unisex design.
With over 500 styles, sizes, absorbencies and brands available, it can be overwhelming to choose the right products for your unique needs. In fact, a recent study showed that those buying incontinence products for the first time waste $130 on average in trial and error mode. At the Caregiver Partnership, we want you to keep your money, and not waste it on products that don’t work for you before finding what does work. We recommend trying samples before investing in a case. We have samples available for $3.49 per item set of 4 pads.
Call us at 800-985-1353 to talk to a product specialist today. These nice ladies are dedicated to helping you find the best incontinence products for your needs.
|Try our Sample Service to avoid wasting money.|
|Call us. We're here to help.|
About The CareGiver Partnership. The CareGiver Partnership helps caregivers and their loved ones with answers to their caregiving questions, including information about home health care products and supplies, from our Wisconsin-based team of Product Specialists who are all current or former caregivers. The company’s Web site provides the largest online library of resources on subjects most important to caregivers — from arthritis to assisted living, and Parkinson’s to prostate cancer — as well as access to more than 3,000 home care products for incontinence, skin care, mobility, home safety and daily living aids. The CareGiver Partnership was founded in 2004 by Lynn Wilson of Neenah, Wisc. Visithttp://www.caregiverpartnership.com to learn more or call 1-800-985-1353.