|Plan ahead for terrific summer travel.|
- Fun in the sun often means swimming, and the SoSecure Swim Brief makes it possible for a man, woman, teen, or child with urinary or bowel incontinence to feel confident in the water. This machine-washable garment is designed to be worn next to skin, under a swimsuit, for maximum normalcy and convenience.
- Incontinence products come in a multitude of styles and absorbencies to meet the needs of any traveler. From high-capacity briefs for long trips, to premium products that look and feel like regular underwear, to protective pads for beds and furniture, incontinence no longer has to ruin a trip.
- Support stockings offer compression that improves circulation and relieves swelling in legs and feet, especially important after sitting for prolonged periods. When driving with someone who’s elderly or disabled, allowing time for frequent stops for walk breaks and stretching makes a trip more enjoyable.
- A CarCaddie by Stander lends a helping hand to seniors getting in and out of vehicles. This portable handle attaches in seconds to a vehicle’s upper door frame. It’s also ideal for preventing slips and falls in icy winter weather. Stander’s other products, such as the CouchCane — being given away by The CareGiver Partnership in its June sweepstakes — helps seniors stay safe and mobile at their travel destinations.
- In addition to sunscreen, elderly skin requires proper cleansing, moisturizing and protection from irritation. When managing incontinence, it’s especially important to use skin care products made for maximum comfort and odor control.
|Call our team of specialists. We're here to help!|