- Can be combined with cell phone: My Health Phone is a fully-functional cell phone that works almost anywhere. With this service, you can use whatever cell phone provider you want, which means you can use your current plan if you are on one.
- Check-In Calls and Text Messages: The software on the My Health Phone eases the burden on caregivers by sending automatic check-in contact through text, phone call, or email, and then notifies caregivers (or whomever you set it up to notify) if the check-in is responded to negatively, or not at all. The caregiver and senior get to designate the frequency and timing.
- Medication Reminders: One of the great features of My Health Phone is that it is set up to make regular reminders to the user to take their medication. This can be very specific, such as, “Have you taken this specific drug at this time in this dosage?” Or it can be a generic question such as, “Have you taken your medication?” Again, the caregiver can set it up to be alerted to negative or non-responsive answers.
- Access To Important Information- Next, this phone acts as a great resource for emergency personnel and caregivers when emergency situations do arise, or when the senior is traveling as it can store electronic copies of important documents and information such as living wills, HIPAA releases, medical directives, and the like.
- Caregiver Assistance and Confirmation- This has already been mentioned, but it helps caregivers rest at ease, and not have to nag their loved ones about things like taking medication.
- Works Inside and Outside of the Home- This device is not limited to the home, thus seniors don’t have to be, it provides easy 911 access, caregiver access, and important alert access regardless of where the senior is, traveling, at the grocery store, out with friends, or in their home.
|Call us. We're here to help you.|