|Our knowledgeable team of Product Specialists|
- Personalized telephone support from caregivers who answer by the third ring and provide a 1950s service type of experience — back when it really mattered.
- Advice on choosing from more than 500 incontinence products in stock, from premium brands to lower-priced alternatives.
- More than 100 samples to try before buying.
- Assistance with free shipping, automatically scheduled delivery, referral savings and manufacturer’s coupons (we gladly accept them all).
- An online library of more than 1,200 family caregiver resources.
- Hundreds of timely articles on subjects most important to family caregivers.
- Free personal advice from a physician assistant and nutritionist.
We’re interested in more than providing fast, convenient and reliable service, however. We also aim to provide them with the dignity and normalcy they deserve.